Disaster Relief and Contact Information
Here is key contact information for local resources in impacted areas.
- National Guard Armory: 19719 US 61, Rolling Fork, MS 39159
- Humphreys County Multipurpose Building: 417 Silver City Rd, Belzoni, MS 39038
- Old Amory National Guard Building: 101 South 9th St. Amory, MS 38821
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided at all 3 locations. Locations are subject to change
- FREE Hotel Rooms available in Greenville: 1-678-822-2119 or 1-662-522-1664 (TTY 711)
- Contact Delinda Robinson or Seville Bell with the Warren-Washington-Issaquena-Sharkey Community Action Agency: 1-662-378-8663 (TTY 711)
- Visit the MS MEMA website for updates on relief efforts, etc.
- Visit the MEMA Self Report Tool for reporting damage (not claims)
- FEMA has made available federal assistance for affected individuals in Carroll, Humphreys, Monroe, and Sharkey counties. Individuals must visit DisasterAssistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362 (TTY 1-800 462-7585) 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET, 7 days a week
- The Mississippi Department of Human Services has allowed SNAP households that lost food to receive replacement food if they submit a MDHS-EA-508 form at their local MDHS office within 10 days of the disaster
- The Mississippi Division of Medicaid has enacted a state of emergency that allows affected Medicaid patients to receive early refills and additional prescriptions above the standard monthly limits
- The Mississippi Center for Legal Services provides free legal services for help with insurance claims or obtaining relief
- United Way of West Central MS delivers donations daily to the Sharkey Issaquena Academy